Friday, December 10, 2004

It feels much the same, this 39 lark. Yesterday went too quickly - we had to head out to get to Scarborough at around 8.20, got there in time to grab a McMuffin before heading in to see Ayckbourn's new kids play. Ran back to the car and headed to York, to watch Tim Vincent and some ex-Gladiator in Cinderella at the Grand Opera House. So much for having a relaxing birthday. Pressies were cool, the theatre was, as ever, something of a let down. We went to a rather swanky tapas bar in York for eats at the end of the day. Trying to be clever and healthy, we order several random veggie tapas. When they arrived they consisted mainly of potato. My, what am I going to do with all those carbohydrates? Is that fat I see before me?

Reading: Tragically, I Was An Only Twin, the Complete Peter Cook. Listening: Kasabian - Kasabian. Watching: The Complete Ripping Yarns. Playing: XBox - NHL 2005 and, when I can get into the battery compartment, a rather scary remote control hand. Eating: I don't want to!

No comments: