Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Windows Live Writer...

Well, this is very exciting. Actually, it's not. It's just a test for this new fangled Windows Live Writer (Beta) which is a wysiwyg blog editor. I can certainly see the benefits but I'm not sure whether it will work until I press publish. So, if you're reading this, Marty, you've successfully travelled back to the future. Yours, Doc.

Spent much of the day with the Sully script, making sure my final version tallied with the production script. Before I send it to the printers. It was a nice read, although by page 71 I'd got a bit fed up of cross-checking every line. I'm sure writing the thing took less time. The process prompted me to phone Sully's wife to say hello, as I said I would. But she wasn't in. Was hoping to write some more of a new play today but got bogged down for longer than I expected with the old script, then ended up buying fruit and veg at the market and, in between, painting the bathroom ceiling. M's first night of play tomorrow night. She is getting very edgy, as you do. The not-knowing part of this whole exercise is very painful.

Listening: Hendrix -  Are You Experienced?

No comments: