Monday, December 17, 2007

Festive pie catches fire...

Quiet news day? Perhaps. But extremely amusing, nevertheless:

Festive pie catches fire

"Fire crews were called out after a festive treat caught light in a microwave.

Crews attended an address in Holm Garth Drive, east Hull, at 12.28pm on Saturday after reports a mince pie had been left unattended in the microwave and had caught on fire.

The fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived, but the Christmas pie left the kitchen smoke damaged."

I love the Hull Daily Mail and its ability to surprise me with its mad, crazy flavas. I'll be disappointed if the paper doesn't start a campaign to outlaw these killer festive treats.

No comments: