Monday, October 11, 2004

I never thought I'd end up hating an institution and class all of the people that work in it as brain dead imbeciles but, thanks to Lloyds TSB, I do. I have just tried to make a final transaction there after 26 years of banking with the robbing, thieving bastards (whose only contribution to my plight when I bit the bullet and went in during the midst of divorce to explain that I was in a financial mess and couldn't make the payments on a joint loan was to offer me a further loan) but it looks like I'll have to go back and stick two fingers up at them in a couple of months instead. I want nothing more to do with this scum, nor their close relatives Black Horse and Cheltenham & Gloucester. Fuck 'em. And I trust that you will follow my sage advice, bank elsewhere and switch your loans and mortgages asap.

Joan Rivers tonight. I'm not sure how I should be feeling. I can't think of anything that Rivers has ever said. She just makes a lot of noise but doesn't say anything, does she? It could be a laughter free night. Probable topics of conversation: plastic surgery, friendship with Cher, dry vaginas. And they said being a reviewer was fun.

No comments: