Sunday, October 10, 2004

Never mind the quality, feel the script. I'm at 26 pages and feeling rather happy that I've managed to fit everything in around everything else (given that Sam arranged a basketball tournament for us all earlier today). The real test is Wednesday night, when the words come back at me and I blush and cringe in a chair with my head in my hands. I know that someone likes the first 15 pages, because they told me, but the rest, well, we'll have to wait and see (no, you fool, it's being read. Wait and hear, not wait and see).
While he's been at my house Scott has had his rather delicious, nifty bike of six weeks stolen from his weekday place of residence. I'm sure he's more upset than me but I had to do a lot of scrimping, scraping and eating beans on toast and Tesco's cheapest noodles to get that mean machine so I'm not a happy bunny. Is it that hard to lock a gate? Grrrrrrrr.
Inspiration: Spaced box set, which M purchased, pickled onion Monster Munch and, yes, Kasabian, Embrace and the Libs. Is there anything else?

No comments: