Thursday, December 30, 2004

Everything in my life seems a bit trivial compared to what's happening in the world right now. So I think I'll just maintain a low profile today.

I'd also urge George Bush to do the same, if all he can come up with is "It’s just beyond our comprehension to think about how many lives have been lost,” after emerging from a holiday vacation at his Texas ranch. Everything is beyond that man's comprehension. Maybe, I dunno, ah, compare it to the amount of lives you've taken over in Iraq, for starters, Georgie? Then, when you've done with that, take some of the billions of dollars you spend on war and help some folk rebuild their countries for a change. Then think about how good that makes you feel. Shit, you think this could be the disaster that brings the world together?

Nevermind me. Head to www.dec.org.uk and part with as much money as you can.

Leadership?

No comments: