Monday, May 23, 2005

The bed is ordered. The Swedish meatballs have been consumed. Javene lost her battle in Europe but, ultimately, will win the war. The BBC are on strike. The neighbours from hell are being peculiarly quiet (are they dead?). People in Hull who don't get out much are complaining about the traffic chaos surrounding Neil Diamond's recent visit ("I have attended concerts in *insert name of sprawling traffic-laden northern metropolis with big arena and complex one way system here* and have never experienced such a problem parking the car") and their view of the action ("people stood up and danced in the aisles, it's not on when I payed £45 for the tickets. Why didn't the stewards act like Nazi stormtroopers and shoot the offenders?"). Wu Yi canceled his meeting with Junichiro Koizumi. I had three hours sleep last night. I want to adopt Astro Boy. Ian McKellen rocked in Coronation Street. All drinkers binge drink, don't they? I have received three telephone calls today thanking me for articles written. This afternnon someone asked me if I had any king size Rizlas about my person. I drink too much coffee. And the first time I wrote that last sentence, I actually typed 'I drink too much copy'. Which might also be true. I'm ready for the weekend already!

No comments: