Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A distinctly French gent asked me the time as we simultaneously exited HMV...I resisted the temptation to purchase a 99p cheeseburger from Burger King...I held a Jesus & Mary Chain CD in my hand in Music Zone where, seconds later, a bloke I know seemed to be avoiding eye contact with me...I walked down a pedestrianised street and saw the same bloke, who turned away sheepishly...I passed a child and its mother as she was telling a passer by that "he's got impetigo"...I inhaled the odours of Subway sandwiches being prepared...I found out that a man I've known for some time writes regular reports for Rugby Leaguer...my big interview was with a woman who's into machine knitting............Jeez, it's been a boring day.

Tune: British Sea Power - It Happened On An Oily Stage

No comments: