Monday, June 20, 2005

I've turned into one of those bloggers that doesn't, eh? A combination of theatrical activity and trying to catch up on all the work I've let slip while I've sneaked off to rehearsals means that there haven't been enough hours. I'd have blogged last night post-writing an email to Michael Billington but the lightning storm struck the PC on three occasions, rendering it unwell. Suffice to say that service might be somewhat intermittent until Thursday. The reader might like to know, though, that things are fine. Fliers are being distributed, tickets are selling, off to see Jon Ronson tonight, the mighty Magic FM are interviewing me on Wednesday, Sky Sports are filming rehearsals later this week, Scott saw rehearsals on Saturday and said the play is "all right"...

Loved: The final Dr Who. Read: Stuart Maconie - Cider With Roadies.

No comments: