Sunday, June 26, 2005

Went to see the group of youngsters myself and M worked with earlier in the year perform this afternoon in this - which proved to be a very interesting couple of hours indeed. Felt incredibly proud of them - they played a blinder - and hope they carry on being creative now that the pair of us have returned to our ivory towers.

Back home ended up picking up the telephone and talking to a childhood hero, letting him know about the play - which I should have done months ago but somehow never got round to doing. He wished me all the best with Kicked Into Touch, I thanked him for providing me with hours and hours of entertainment when I was a kid.

Oh, and while I remember to tell you, cough, splutter, ahem, every evening performance of the play has now sold out. Wey hey!

No comments: