Monday, October 31, 2005

I suppose I've missed this blogging lark. I missed it enough to start up a hand-written journal. That's been quite a handy way of venting my spleen in recent months. It's full of venom, self-loathing and small doodles in the margin. But enough already - all the self analysis probably got me in this state in the first place.
Isn't today the day that everything changes in Hull? Don't The Paddingtons start to take over the world today? Well, they're launching their album with a signing at HMV Hull and a 'secret' gig later tonight, anyway. At least they're doing something. Even if it is just wearing braces. Working class credentials on their sleeves interview in the NME announced that they're all from a council estate in the city. That's not true, is it?

Listening: The Paddingtons - First Comes First

No comments: