Monday, November 07, 2005

So, I finally got down to doing some work on the play. This involved sitting with my laptop atop my lap, thus endangering my testicles and fertility, whilst watching Great Britain vs Australia in the Tri-Nations rugby league followed by huge helpings of my current obsession Larry David. Occasionally, I'd type a few words in sub-consciously. Hence, the first scene in the play is now about an irate, balding gentlemen who gets involved in an altercation with an Antipodean at a major sporting event after saying something inappropriate, attending the event with a prostitute and/or failing to tip a member of the venue staff correctly. It could work. And, indeed, for someone else it already has. Actually, I penned a six page outline of the play. Here we go...

No comments: