Monday, September 25, 2006

Colon cleansing...

Keen to jump on any and every new cyberspace bandwagon I do flirt with Myspace now and then, although I find the whole experience rather unfulfilling and realise it's a young persons/Rupert Murdoch medium. However, great news this morning in my inbox: " You have been invited to join the Colon Cleansing Treatment group on MySpace." How can I resist such a tempting offer? Imagine the friends with clean colons I could make if I head along. One of them would be the lady in the picture, group leader Elizabeth, whose US-based colon, if we could remove it, would surely smell of fresh roses. Sadly, though, the whole thing is a scam. It's not a community with clean colons at all, but a shameless advert for the services of Bowtrol. Mind you, I did visit Bowtrol's site, where you can order bottles crammed full of their natural herbal colon cleansing treatment that has changed hundreds of thousands of people's lives by allowing them to kiss goodbye to their dirty, filthy colons. It's safe and effective and, from the look of the young lady with the clean colon who is being thrown about on the Bowtrol website banner, it certainly does the trick.

I mean, you wouldn't indulge in such Premiership-style clean colon celebrations if you had loose stools or uncomfortable cramping, would you?

No comments: