Monday, September 10, 2007

Podcast...

An aural treat for you, in the shape of the first-ever Killing Time podcast, which you can listen to right here and now via the miracle of streaming audio by clicking on the following link

Killing Time Podcast

Or, if you know your way round Juice and iTunes and all the rest and want to subscribe, the podcast feed is here

Killing Time Podcast Feed

Please have a listen and let me know what you think. It's early days but, who knows, maybe I'll do another one before 2012.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I managed to get about half way through the podcast before the connection died on me. I'm sure that's no reflection on the content, mind. I enjoyed what I heard.

More Chips (with gravy) on my shoulder said...

Belatedly, i listened to your podcast and it reminded me of the late 60s freakbeat interjections of zappa producer tom wilson. or like bukowski on telecasters. splendid, young man, and great listening in doncaster, in the rain