Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Not the job for me...

It's better that I say this sooner rather than later - I wouldn't want to waste the valuable time of the FA and the SFA. Yes, it's true: I'm ruling myself out of both the Scotland and England managerial roles. I know this will come as a disappointment to the players of both national squads, as they were probably already looking forward to my training camps down the pub and the many hours that I would have alloted to them for updating blogs. But, suffice to say, it's not the right time for me to move into international management, what with the new son and the imminent world premiere. I'm sure it will come round again.

Back to the office today. In my absence Finn was placed on the scales. Impressively, he's put on a full pound since he initially weighed in on the world stage. Not bad for two weeks' work.


Tags: ,

No comments: