Thursday, January 17, 2008

Coverage...

My friend Jamie, a sports hack for the Scunthorpe Telegraph, sent me a text to let me know he was on the local radio's evening sports phone in and, while he was at it, asked me if he could have some free tix for the play. "Mention the play and you can," I txted back, not thinking he'd stand a cat in hell's chance of getting in a plug for a play about lifeboats between all that chat about transfers, sidelined players and FA Cup coverage. But miraculously, just after a push on what readers could expect in their Telegraph, he got the plug in and got it in well. Very impressive. Meanwhile, over on BBC Look North, On A Shout was getting some visual exposure, albeit atop the set for another play (the real thing is still in the workshop). I would have been there but I was otherwise engaged at a rather thrilling sub-regional economics conference (don't ask!). You can view the video for the next few days here.

No comments: