Friday, February 08, 2008

Demons...

Funny times, as the thing with my name on takes place across town while I sit here watching Eastenders and Coronation Street with one ear on Hull FC losing to Warrington. Enough to drive a man doolally. I am reading David Peace's The Damned United, kepping my eye on adopted Hull lass Aggy Deyn's activity at New York Fashion Week and wondering if this exhaustion I'm suffering from and unable to shake off is going to be a permanent state. I am, and this is obviusly related to the exhaustion, also fending off the terrible black dog. But, no matter how much I attempt to embrace the present and the wonderful moments happening here in the right now, I can feel it moving towards me. Christ, I'm such a cliche. A holiday would be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm,I must a cliche too as I feel the exhaustion take over when embracing should the order of my day.
Yes, to the holiday too. I wonder if Turkey is busy this time of year? Nope, more like Burton Constable in the caravan.
Gotta love it...
I just stumbled across your blog and it's good to see a local one.