Monday, June 16, 2008

Genuinely me...

It's all Euro 2008 and Big Brother. I wish I'd got a wall chart. I wish they'd stop talking about being genuine. But I didn't and, if past years are anything to go by, they won't. "I just want to be me. I want to be real. I'm being myself. If you don't think I'm genuine you don't know me."

Between all that, I keep thinking about blogging about that old attention seeking media whore David Davis, then changing my mind because -and not for the first time - he's utterly baffled me. Surely, as an MP, he was ideally placed to debate civil liberties. Instead, his 'resignation' has turned the 'debate' into exactly the kind of 'he said/she said' circus that has left voters like me completely disaffected and disenfranchised. Over-ambitious politicians like Davis are not to be trusted - I don't believe for one minute that he's a champion of freedom...oh, sod it, I've changed my mind again...

No comments: