Monday, January 19, 2009

All write...

Last week I had the pleasure of giving students at the Hull School of Art & Design some help with scripts for their final major projects. And this week I will be doing it again. It reminded me how much I love being able to say out loud "I'm a playwright" safe in the knowledge that I am a playwright. In February, with a second draft of big play looming and various other bits and pieces needing to be delivered, I will turn my attention back to creative endeavours. Hopefully by then I will have extracted myself from the peculiar shenanigans that have filled the bulk of normal working hours for the last 16 months. The bullshit is wearing very, very thin. In the meantime, here is a picture of Finn getting to know some fish at The Deep yesterday:

No comments: