Thursday, June 25, 2009

The creative bug...

Yes, that's right, I've been busy every day but Sundays of late. There's been nuttin' but shindigs on the Sabbath round these parts. Which is a good thing. As is being busy, I suppose. Short film nicely filled Vue. Now we're waiting for the play to be performed. Thought I better blog, given that I've been telling other people how to blog and registered my disgust at bloggers that head into this with no intention of posting regularly. Like I used to. Every day without fail, it was. Take a look at me now, as Phil Collins once opined, probably prefixing his lyric with a 'but'.

Last night was a weird one - I headed to an invite-only debate that aimed to locate 'Hullness'. Most of us know that we'll never get our hands on such a mythical beast. Certainly not in two hours. Still, the postcards and the orange juice hit the spot.

When I returned home I discovered Hugh MacLeod's Gaping Void. Hugh draws cartoons and pens words on the reverse of business cards. Well, somebody had to do it, eh? Here's the result - currently hanging from the monitor to inspire me.

No comments: