Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beer frenzy...

Something of a presentation tonight down at HumberMUD. Went ok. Just seconds before I was on, having had nothing stronger than a Coke to drink all day, I thought it would be safe to crack open a beer. "Watch that opener," I was warned as I placed a bottle of Becks beneath the bottle opener attached to an ice bucket. I didn't heed the warning and was sprayed, almost Formula 1 victor stylee, with half the bottle's contents. Dripping, I was, but by then there was nothing much I could do about my soggy state other than wipe my glasses dry. About 20 seconds in to my appearance I also noticed that the zip on my jeans was heading downwards of its own accord. This is what separates the consummate professional, such as myself, from the alsoran.

No comments: