Thursday, December 17, 2009

Big stop...

The descent into nothingness continued well into last night, as the Brio gave way to the latest episodes of the quite dreadful Big Top (I apologise for watching - I just couldn't be bothered to turn over. Not sure if it's our old telly but some strange stuttering effect appeared to be emanating from one of the studio cameras) and Waterloo Road. Then I looked at a draft design for the DVD cover of our please-God-let-it-be-over-so-I-can-move-on-to-something-else short film Ted's Return Home. Regard:

2 comments:

More Chips (with gravy) on my shoulder said...

Thanks anonymous, that pretty much sums up the TRH filmmaking process for me too.

Dave W said...

Another post, another nonsense-riddled spam comment from Anonymous. Grrrr. Monty Python knew something we didn't when they sang 'Spam, Spam, Spam'.