Friday, December 11, 2009

Gong for Killing Time...

At last, recognition for my blogging efforts. Still not sure if it's for the right reasons but this 'ere blog was named Blog of the Year today in the Hull Daily Mail, in Angus Young's Off The Record column. Council reporter Angus's column goes 'inside the corridors of power' so I'm naturally flattered to be mentioned within his well-written inches. I'm there alongside East Riding Council, who picked up The Don Quixote Award for its ongoing battles against wind farms, John Prescott - who received his honour for being Most Promising TV Newcomer - and the mighty Adam Pearson, whose accolade for returning to the chairmanship of Hull City AFC was The Gladys Knight Come Back and Finish What You Started Award. So I think I'm pleased - thank you Angus!

No comments: