Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lean back and think of England...

What better way to start a cold day that would eventually involve the production of a short film than to eat bacon sandwiches? My sidekick with camera can certainly rustle up a mean butty in his kitchen at the start of the day and, without the prospect of eating some piggy offcuts, I may never have got out of bed. I especially liked the moment when my sidekick with camera proudly passed a second sanger to me, all nicely plated up, and, as he did so, realised that his rashers were burning under the grill. Later, as lights shone brightly and cameras rolled, we had fun throwing several slices of toast and a fair bit of jam around someone else's kitchen. Fun. But such larks do not pay the bills, nor bring home the bacon.

No comments: