Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Prime sinister...

Currently a slave to the laptop. Redrafting like a loon. Which would be fun if there was a room in this house with adequate lighting. As it is, I'd be better off working down a mine shaft. If Maggie hadn't filled them all with concrete back at the height of her dictatorship, that is. I do have an office that I share across town and would be tempted to go there if it were not for the fact that I know that I wouldn't get anything done and would, instead, eat buns all day and stare out of the window.

I fear that, today, lurking in the Hull Daily Mail, will be a quote from me suggesting what I would do if I was elected the next Prime Minister of the U of K. Luckily, there's no chance of me being elected as that Clegg fella seems to have the thing sorted. Will keep my eye out to see how much - if anything - of my left-leaning, anti-war gibberish made the cut.

In other news, can someone send me a Canon EOS 5D MK II to review please?

No comments: