Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Writer talks #GE10 nonsense...

"The country is in such a mess and there is such a gulf between the haves and the have nots that, if I was elected as the next Prime Minister, I fear I would have to be extremely radical as I dragged this nation and its people back towards the left of centre.

"As a matter of urgency, all of our troops fighting the so-called war on terrorism would also be brought home."

Sodding hell, I said that. And they've gone and printed it in the Hull Daily Mail.

Flattered to be called one of East Yorkshire's 'movers and shakers' and 'well-known faces', mind. The important people must have been stuck in airports waiting on that European airspace to re-open for business.

Read what the others had to say in part of the HDM's 'top notch' General Election coverage here.


No comments: