Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The time that we kill...

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I am still alive. Although you could be forgiven for not believing me - maybe I scheduled this blog before I popped my cloggs in a caffeine and curry-fuelled suicidal success. But no, I am still here, writing this as I type or typing this as I write, if you prefer. Not much to say. Not much to report. Just been writing. With intermittent tweets to maintain my insanity. I'm procrastinating now. Which I don't have time for because I have about eight hours split across today to finish something. Yet, knowing that doesn't allow me to even start the work. Example. I've just been busy with an orange highlighter, highlighting highlights indiscriminately. As if that's writing. So. Once more and all that...

...
...
...
...
...oh

...forgot to say...

...always worth remembering...

...that...

...the time that we kill...

...keeps us alive*



*one for the Rise Against fans there

No comments: